World Vision Ireland is a registered Irish charity governed by a board of Irish Directors. Our goal is to promote justice through long term commitment to community based holistic development and delivery of emergency relief to assist people affected by conflict or disaster.
We are a humanitarian relief and development agency dedicated to sharing resources and developing partnerships with the absolute poor - irrespective of creed, colour, gender or race by:
- Raising resources to support impoverished children, families and communities;
- Facilitating sustainable holistic community development;
- Providing emergency relief in response to human suffering;
- Seeking justice for the oppressed;
- Helping people understand and respond to global issues;
- Learning and serving as we work alongside others.