Activelink provides a service to the community and non-profit sector where individuals and organisations can advertise effectively. Adverts are carried on this website and are promoted to over 25,000 subscribers in weekly email bulletins.
Published for Free
Requests for volunteers and unpaid interns
News items and public events
Charitable offers or requests
Free services to the sector
Free training and free courses
Publications (news, launches)
Paid employment vacancies
Paid interns (in receipt of more than basic expenses)
CE scheme vacancies
Tús scheme vacancies
Requests for tenders
Paid training and courses
For-profit seminars, conferences or events
Paid for services
Advertising into the sector
What is the cost?
- Adverts in Community Exchange or Activelink Jobs & Tenders cost: €146.34 (+ 23% VAT) = €180.00 including VAT
- We offer a discounted rate (50%) to organisations with fewer than 8 employees (including part-time and CE staff): €73.17 (+ 23% VAT) = €90.00 including VAT
- Want to pre-book adverts in bulk? Talk to us on 01-6677326
- For additional options, such as ad banners or packages, please see this page
What do I get?
- Your advert is placed in the Community Exchange or Vacancies & Tenders section of the Activelink web site until its closing date or for a maximum of two months, whichever occurs soonest.
- A summary of your advert is placed in one of our weekly email bulletins for two consecutive weeks. Activelink Jobs & Volunteering has over 25,000 subscribers. Community Exchange has over 13,000 subscribers.
- Your advert reaches your ideal audience - those with an interest in our sector - providing you with optimal results.
Submitting your advert
Adverts should be submitted by email to our Web Editor on email@example.com - include the following items:
- The text of your advert, as it should be displayed, either in the body of your email or as an attached MS-Word or ODF file.
- Any documents that you wish to have attached to your advert (as downloadable files). See the Checklist.
- If a payment will be required for your advert then please let us know the applicable rate for your organisation.
- Very important: if you are placing an advert for a different organisation, or another organisation will pay for your advert, then please let us know this from the outset.
- If you require a Purchase Order number, then please submit the PO number with your advert.
- By submitting an advert, you agree to our terms and conditions.
You will normally receive a response within 1 working day of your submission. You will either be asked to check your live advert or provide further information. If your advert is live then please check it as soon as you can - you will be provided with a link. If your advert is chargeable then you will receive an invoice by email (from Hyperlink Ltd.) within 2-3 days. We allow 30 days to pay by cheque or EFT from the invoice date.
Deadline for weekly email bulletins
If you want your advert to be included in the next weekly email bulletins (delivered at weekends) the closing date for submission is Thursday at 1pm. Material submitted after the deadline may not be addressed until Friday afternoon or Monday morning.
When preparing an advert for Activelink, please check the following items, as appropriate.
Have you included:
- Some background information about your organisation?
- The closing date for applications?
- Contact details for applicants: telephone number, email address and/or postal address?
- We recommend that you include a salary scale.
- The dates and venue of events, training courses, seminars and information on how to book?
Do you know?
- You can include additional documents that can be made available as downloads from your advert (flyers, forms, job specifications, etc.). If doing so, please check that no document is larger than 2MB and that their total size is not larger than 4MB.
- We cannot publish Garda Vetting Forms on this site; you should provide them directly to your applicants.
- You can add your organisation to our Irish Links database free of charge. Then when you are placing adverts with us, you can link to your organisation's information in Irish Links to explain who you are and what you do. See the Irish Links front page for more information. Irish Links has been indexed by WWW search engines since 2001, so being listed on it will benefit your organisation.
PAYMENT TO ACTIVELINK
- Activelink is a service run by Hyperlink Ltd T/A Activelink, so cheques can now be made payable to either Hyperlink Ltd. or Activelinkand posted to:
Activelink, 2-4 Merville Road, Stillorgan, Co. Dublin, A94 E3F8.
- Please indicate your invoice number(s) if paying by cheque - just write them on the back of the cheque if you wish.
- We also welcome payment by EFT. Please call us on 01-6677326 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request our bank details. We ask that you please mention your invoice number(s) in the payment narrative, otherwise it can be difficult for us to allocate your payment.
- We normally provide invoices by email. If you require a printed invoice then please let us know. Receipts are also available on request. Statements for outstanding payments quoting the relevant invoices are sent once a month by regular mail. You can call us during office hours to request copies of invoices.
- Our email invoices are issued via Xero.com and each invoice carries a link permitting you to pay by debit/credit card or PayPal. Our card payments are now handled via Stripe.com, but can still be made through PayPal if preferred.
- Revenue has changed its system for verifying tax clearance certification, see Tax Clearance. Paper certificates with expiry dates are no longer issued, and it is only possible to check our status either online (account necessary) or by contacting the Revenue directly. Our tax clearance status can be accessed through ROS or My Account with the following information:
Name: Hyperlink Limited
PPSN/Tax Reference Number: 6323373T
Access Number: 155872