- To advance the human rights, health, safety, participation, and dignity of Muslim and non-Muslim women in Ireland.
Aims & Objectives:
- Improve outcomes for women and their families through services and self development and strengthen their position at home and in the community.
- Provide safety for women and children in dangerous situations through provision of culturally appropriate emergency accommodation and refuge.
- Represent our community through constructive dialogue and the development of strategic partnerships.
- Ensure Amal thrives and survives into the future by building strong foundations and structures.
Vision: An Ireland where all women, particularly Muslim women, can access the services they need and fully participate in society, free from the threat of violence, from poverty, racism, discrimination and stigma.
Areas of Work: We provide front line services to Muslim Women and their families, and any women related to Muslim community. our services include trainings, social spaces, advocacy, youth activities and refugees outreach.