Depaul is a charity supporting people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness. Depaul exists to serve homeless individuals and families, at risk, caught in the spiral of homelessness, deprived of all control of their lives, when every door is closed to them. Depaul is there because they deserve help to rebuild their lives and progress to a positive future.
Depaul approaches this:
- with compassion and a willingness to do whatever it takes, no matter what
- with expertise and professionalism so the most excluded homeless people get the help they deserve and are not overlooked or ignored.
Depaul innovates when services are needed.
Depaul advocates for hard to reach groups and are willing to take risks to make sure the services exist for those experiencing homelessness.
Depaul is a cross border organisation working in 4 main areas of service provision:
- Homelessness & Vulnerable families
- Homelessness & Addiction
- Homelessness & Criminal Justice
- Homelessness & Prevention
Depaul shares close links with the SVP as one of its founding partners, but Depaul is a separate charity specifically addressing homelessness.
Depaul is a cross-border organisation operating 21 specialised services across Dublin and Northern Ireland, offering support to help people break the cycle of homelessness and progress to a positive and independent future.