St. John Ambulance is at the forefront of providing first aid and training services for over 100 years. Our members are all unpaid volunteers dedicated to a simple vision; that everyone should have immediate access to first aid no matter where they are or what they are doing at the onset of illness or injury.
- We provide voluntary first aiders for public events.
- We maintain a team of trained members available to respond in the event of a national emergency.
- To teach members of the public in First Aid and Care in the Community.
- To provide a fleet of voluntary ambulances for use at public events
- We encourage and promote the active learning of First Aid for teenagers through our youth section.
- Our youth section is actively encouraged to learn other disciplines to help them to become better first aiders