Bodywhys - The Eating Disorders Association of Ireland
Bodywhys is the national charity offering information and support to people affected by eating disorders.
Our mission is to ensure support, awareness and understanding of eating disorder amongst the wide community as well as advocating for the right and healthcare need of people affected by eating disorder.
Our vision is that people affected by eating disorders will have their needs met through the provision of appropriate, integrated, quality services being delivered by a range of statutory, private and voluntary agencies.
- People with eating disorders can and do recover
- People with eating disorders should not be discriminated against or stigmatised.
- People with eating disorders have a right to have their healthcare needs met including access to appropriate information, quality services and choices in treatment provision.
- People have a right to be treated with respect and in confidence.
- Bodywhys endeavours to foster partnerships and collaborative approaches with all relevant agencies, organisations and other stakeholders.
- Bodywhys is committed to the concept and practice of volunteering and believes that volunteers have a central role to play in the ongoing development of the organisation.
Bodywhys- The Eating Disorders Association of Ireland
PO Box 105, Blackrock, Co. Dublin.
Administration Tel: 01 - 283 4963
Lo-call helpline number: 1890 200 444