Artane Coolock Resource & Development Centre aims to support and encourage active participation and community involvement, so that people can determine their own needs and develop suitable responses to
We will strive to promote equality under the nine grounds of the equality legislation.
- Family Status
- Sexual Orientation
- Marital Status
- Religious Belief
- Membership of the Traveler Community
Ethos of the Resource Centre:
- The ethos guiding our centre will be one of mutual respect, shared responsibility and working together.
- We will respect and value diversity.
- We will work to encourage people and will provide an equal opportunity for individuals and the community to grow at their own pace.
- We will aim to empower those in the community who are experiencing inequality by giving them a voice.
The centre runs classes in the following areas, Cookery, Healthy Eating Made Easy (must be able to commit for 6 weeks), Irish Language, Art for both men and woman, Crochet, Local History, Pilates, Holistic Massage, Reflexology, Keep Fit, Affordable Counselling (bereavement, relationship difficulties, parenting problems or general stress).
Drop in and advice service for information, referral and advice on just about anything, social welfare information, CV preparation, photocopying and faxing.
The Carers meet on the first Wednesday of every month. Also the Dublin North East A.D.H.D group will next meet on the 26th August 2009 please call the centre for more details.
Information on class times etc is available by contacting the centre.