‘….where kids are #1’
Who we are
Children4worldChildren is a non-profit, non-racial and non-political organization that focuses on alleviating child’s poverty. The C4WC intensive initiative promotes holistic support for young people globally, nurturing talents, empowering individual young people to maximise their potentials for a better future.
- Young people ending up in poverty trap
- Young people lacking basic needs of life: education, healthcare and love.
Every individual child can flourish, blossom and bloom if well cultivated and nurtured.
To empower/link the world’s most deprived children with opportunities that enhance their chances to actualise their own unique dreams.
Our Core Values
- Commitment: To stand up for the world’s most vulnerable children; the sick, the poor, the neglected, the abused and the oppressed.
- Service: To assist and enhance the dignity of children that are marginalised by the society, listening and responding to their needs and helping them out of hopelessness and helplessness.
- Hope: For a better future for world’s most deprived young people.
- Annual fundraising for our Lady’s Children Hospital Crumlin and Temple Street Children Hospital- ‘Right Here in our Community’ Initiative- C4WC Community support project for local children hospitals.
- Annual ‘Fun Run in Aid of Our Lady’s Children Hospital Crumlin.
- C4WC promotes education and sustainable development initiatives in Africa- ‘Back to School’ initiative’s project for the pupils of the Republic of Chad (Africa Mission Ireland) and the proposed ‘Give us Tap H20 2016’ initiative for Olu-Ola Primary School Ijebu-Ode, Nigeria.
- Annual participation in Flavours of Fingal (The community programme that promotes integration and inclusion of Africa culture- using Africa Cuisine to promote integration in Irish Society).
- C4WC collaborates with other organisations to Award and encourage young talents- annual ‘Inspiration Day’ Award Night.
- ‘Love Exchange’ sharing and caring initiative that promotes emotional support for the most deprived children and young people in orphanages homes. Every month we share love using telephone conversations to link up with our friends in the orphanages homes.
We declare that our organisation the Children4WorldChildren is committed and complied with the Governance Code for Community and Voluntary Organisations in Ireland. We commit to reviewing our organisational practice against the recommended actions for each principle every year.