Attuned Programmes Ireland
Attuned Programmes Ireland (formerly known as Futurescape) was founded in 2019 to respond to the needs of young people at risk of homelessness. Since then, we have expanded all over Ireland to include residential, aftercare and disability services within the community. We provide bespoke and attuned programmes for children, young people, and adults to support and guide them towards a positive future. We are social care led and provide the following services,
- Residential Children’s Homes, which provide medium to long-term therapeutic care for children and young people who have suffered trauma and other adversities.
- Aftercare: We provide bespoke aftercare services with accommodation for young adults who are leaving care. Our aftercare programmes are 1-3 years in duration depending on the needs of the young person.
- Disability: Attuned Programmes offers exciting opportunities for individualised residential settings for children, young people, and adults with disabilities. This includes residential, respite, and therapeutic day services. We commit to delivering a person-centred and high-quality service that supports the person to live the life they want to lead.
At Attuned Programmes, we understand the challenges and needs of those we work and care for. We look at each person through the lens of personal development and individual need. We believe that every person that we are privileged with providing a home or support to, deserves the right to be listened to, heard, and responded to in a manner that demonstrates our commitment. We aim to provide a foundation of care and support that will enable each person to reach their full potential.
We believe that to enable young people and adults who use our services to prosper, the environments they experience and live in are crucial. This includes high-quality homes and surroundings and well-trained and supported staff. We have outstanding homes and facilities that provide excellent therapeutic spaces. We also have excellent supports for our teams and leaders, which include,
- Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy Consultancy
- Training specialised for Therapeutic Work
- Wellbeing Retreats
- Professional Development Mentoring
13A Herbert Lane
Tel: 01 574 7504
25th Jul, 2022
Source URL: https://www.activelink.ie/irish-links/children-youth-disability-housing-homelessness/attuned-programmes-ireland