The children's law centre
- compliments existing services provided by the voluntary, community, statutory and legal sector
- works in partnership with children and other agencies committed to releasing children's rights
- is developing a comprehensive and accessible advice service on children's rights and the law as it relates to children and young people.
The children's law centre offers to its members, children and young people:
- information on children's rights;
- advice on children's rights and the law as it relates to children;
- training on children's rights;
- research on and monitoring of children's rights.
The children's law centre is working to:
- develop awareness among children and young people of their rights
- increase public understanding of children's rights
- promote policies and legislation which give children a better life.