Cultúr is a voluntary organisation in County Meath that celebrates cultural diversity through education, sport, music and drama.
Cultúr was established in 2004 with the main purpose of promoting a multicultural Meath and facilitating the smooth integration of foreign nationals who have chosen to live in this country into Irish society.
Cultúr brings people from different backgrounds and walks of life together. Members and volunteers join their time and efforts in order to:
- PROVIDE advocacy and information to migrants through the Migrant Rights Initiative.
- OFFER capacity building through the English Class Initiative.
- FACILITATE integration through cultural and sporting activities.
- PROMOTE intercultural awareness through anti-racism and intercultural training.
- ENABLE inter-agency involvement with migrant communities.