HSE Mental Health and Wellbeing Programme: Invitation to Tender
Tender to Conduct a Stakeholder Consultation to Inform the Delivery of a NEW HSE Stress Management Programme
The HSE Mental Health and Wellbeing Programme invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced consultants to undertake a stakeholder consultation to inform the delivery of a new HSE stress management programme in Ireland. The stakeholder consultation will explore implementation readiness and capture stakeholder views on how the programme can best be implemented and evaluated.
The primary objectives are:
- To conduct a consultation with key stakeholders in CHOs and Hospital Groups to:
- Explore implementation readiness for the face-to-face delivery of the new HSE stress management programme.
- Explore options for how the programme is delivered and their feasibility.
- Identify resources required for delivery including staffing, training and supervision, technology, physical infrastructure, administrative and system supports.
- Explore views on how the programme can best be evaluated.
- Explore how the HSE stress management programme would fit with current service pathways, initiatives, structures and values.
- Explore the health service’s capacity to absorb and sustain the HSE stress management programme.
- To make recommendations on the implementation and evaluation of the new HSE stress management programme, on the basis of stakeholder views.
It is envisaged that the successful applicant will undertake this process for a contract period of two months.
The budget (not exceeding €15,000) must include all expenses and VAT.
Further details of the tender and application process are set out the document attached.