Mayo Roscommon Local Area Employment Service: Invitation to Tender
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
Invitation to tender to transition, design, support and monitor ICT systems for Mayo Roscommon Local Area Employment Service
Request for Tender
The purpose of this tender is to achieve the following:
- Advise and create an ICT roadmap for all Mayo Roscommon Local Area Employment Service (MRLAES) IT infrastructure both hardware and software
- To transition and improve current IT infrastructure as per MRLAES roadmap.
- To guide and support MRLAES in user access control and best practices.
- To guide and implement a CRM solution for productivity reports
Mayo Roscommon Local Area Employment Service is a new programme under contract from the Department of Social Protection to deliver a variety of employment services to long term individuals across counties Mayo and Roscommon. MRLAES is governed by Mayo North East Leader.
Currently we use an onsite server for file sharing along with MS365 Apps for Business. Our strategy is to migrate file sharing from the onsite server to a consistent cloud storage solution and to set up VoIP Phone System for softphones. Future strategies will include a customised CRM solution.
Please return tender with ICT Proposal in the subject line to Maria Regan at email firstname.lastname@example.org with all queries directed to same.
Tenders will be accepted by email only. The onus is on the applicant to ensure their tenders have been received on or before this deadline.
The contract for service rests with Mayo North East LEADER Partnership. The primary point of contact for the successful provider will be the Manager at Mayo Roscommon Local Area Employment Service.
MRLAES expressly reserves the right to:
- Extend the time of lodgement of responses to the Request for Tender and/or to vary the timings and process for their Request for Tender.
- Vary any requirements of the services required for the Request for Tender.
- Following evaluation, accept or reject any or all responses to the Request for Tender.
- Seek and obtain clarification of any responses to the Request for Tender, including additional information.
- Request providers to amend their responses.
- Accept any proposal in part or in total.
The closing date for receiving proposals is close of business 28th September 2022