Irish Family Planning Association: Invitation to Tender
The Irish Family Planning Association (IFPA) wishes to engage a consultant to develop its 2023 to 2028 strategic plan. It is expected that the consultant will review and build on existing documentation including the IFPA’s Restoration Plan, the 2017 to 2022 Strategic Plan, the case study report on the IFPA’s advocacy strategies, financial and audit reports, and IFPA annual reports, as well as facilitating the involvement of key stakeholders including IFPA staff, Board Members, and the Management team.
Consultant(s) are invited to submit a tender document, detailing the proposed approach to the evaluation including:
- Their understanding of the Terms of Reference.
- The relevance of their previous experience for this particular assignment.
- A short methodology showing how they plan to approach the assignment.
- Indicative timetable for the conduct and completion of the assignment.
Consultant(s) will be selected according to the following criteria:
- Understanding of the Terms of Reference.
- Relevance of previous experience.
- Proposed methodology and planning of the assignment.
- Experience in the evaluation of such programmes/projects.
- Overall balance of skills being brought to the assignment.
- Overall quality of the proposal.
Please submit your tender to Niall Behan, CEO Irish Family Planning Association, via email niall.behan@IFPA.ie by Friday 30th September 2022. Informal enquiries are welcome.