North Dublin MABS: Request for Tenders for Provision of External Audit Service
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
North Dublin MABS CLG
Request for Tenders for Provision of External Audit Service for North Dublin MABS CLG
The latest date for receipt of written tenders is: January 15th 2022
North Dublin MABS is a company limited by guarantee, and part of the network of Money Advice and Budgeting Services nationwide, funded and supported by the Citizens Information Board. The Money Advice and Budgeting Service (MABS) is a national, free, confidential and independent service, providing advice and support to people in debt or in danger of getting into debt. Each MABS company is rooted within the communities they serve and staff work with clients to enable them to cope with immediate debt problems and assist them to develop good money management skills.
Purpose of Request for Tenders (RFT)
As all of its funding is from a public body, the Citizens Information Board, North Dublin MABS must ensure competitive tendering for the goods and services it buys.
North Dublin MABS is required to adhere to a large number of regulatory requirements, and;
- Financial Statements must meet the requirements of the Financial Reporting Standards and Statements of Standard Accounting Practice issued by the Financial Reporting Council and the Audit must comply with requirements set out by The Irish Auditing and Accounting Supervisory Authority (“IAASA”). The company’s financial statements will be prepared in accordance with FRS102.
- The organisation is required to work within the regulatory framework for charities as defined by the Charities Regulatory Authority (“CRA”).
North Dublin MABS requires the External Auditor to;
- Express an opinion as to whether the financial statements present a “true and fair view” and have been prepared in accordance with any statutory or regulatory requirements; and
- Provide a Letter to those Charged with Governance in accordance with ISA (Ireland) 260.
- To provide the Audited Accounts in SORP format.
Please see tender document attached below.
Tenders should be emailed to North Dublin MABS Regional Manager, Gwen Harris, Gwen_Harris@mabs.ie. We ask that your proposal be limited to 25 pages in length, excluding Appendices, and be readable on either laptops or tablets.
The deadline for the receipt of tenders is close of business on January 15th 2022. Tenders that are delivered late will not be considered. The tendering organisation is fully responsible for safe timely delivery of the tender.