Westmeath Comhairle na nÓg: Invitation to Tender
Tender for the hosting of online AGM youth conference
Westmeath Comhairle na nÓg invites applications to tender for the online delivery of the Comhairle na nÓg AGM Youth Conference 2021 in collaboration with Westmeath Comhairle na nÓg members, on behalf of Westmeath County Council and Youth Work Ireland Midlands. The AGM is a gathering of young people from 12-17 years old from across the County of Westmeath, to take place on Tuesday November 23rd 2021 from 9:30-1pm.
To provide a reliable accessible online platform to host up to 200 young people and adults at a conference. To ensure the smooth running of this online event, providing tools to allow for presentations, breakout rooms, collection of comments and written information from guests, interactive quizzes and games. To provide an MC, who will interact with participants in a fun, energetic and youth friendly manner. A draft plan of the conference is available on request.
The successful candidate will:
- Work with Westmeath Comhairle na nÓg facilitators and young people
- Demonstrate ability to MC, deliver and coordinate a 3 hour online youth conference using a reliable and easy to access platform, including a mix of live and pre-recorded presentations
- Demonstrate ability to use a mix of interactive online tools to promote interaction of the participants in a fun manner.
- Deliver a youth friendly, user friendly conference that is easily accessible by all devices (phone, tablet, PC)
- Produce a final report with statics and findings of conference using text, pictures and a 2 minute promotional video within 10 working days of conference.
To apply please submit your 1 page proposal by email to firstname.lastname@example.org Please ensure that you use the reference ‘WCNN AGM 2021” in the subject line of your application email.
The proposal should reference the requirements, provide an outline and timeframe for how the applicant would approach this project, and what platform will be utilized for conference.
It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that their proposal is received.
Queries should be directed to email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday 22nd October 2021
Each complete application will be scored on the basis of the information supplied in accordance with the following criteria and scoring:
Criteria - Scoring
- Previous relevant experience - 60
- Production approach to project - 40
- Cost and feasibility - 25
- Quality and creativity of proposal including familiarity with and interest in the subject matter - 25
- TOTAL - 150
Notification of Evaluations
All parties will be informed of the outcome of their proposals following evaluation and any necessary clarifications.