Cork City PPN: Invitation to Tender / Expression of Interest to Host Cork City PPN
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
Invitation to Tender / Expression of Interest to Host Cork City PPN.
Cork City PPN is required to undertake a process to agree an arrangement for the hosting of the PPN.
This will involve selecting a voluntary organisation from within the city to act as host of the PPN budget, to act as the employer for PPN staff and to act as the office base for the organisation.
The host organisation shall:
- Provide a legal structure through which the PPN can operate.
- Perform the role of employer for the new PPN Resource Worker and Support Worker.
- Provide appropriate serviced, safe and accessible office accommodation.
- The successful organisation will be required to sign a service level agreement annually with Cork City PPN and Cork City Council.
The initial hosting period will be for 3 years, subject to annual review.
Submitting a Proposal:
Interested parties are hereby invited to submit a proposal on the Proposal Submission form by clicking here.
Closing date: Wednesday 20 October at noon.
- Submissions should be emailed to email@example.com
Queries or clarifications deadline: Wednesday 13 October at noon.
Documents (see attached)