Dublin South City Partnership: Call for Tender – Development of Strategic Plan 2022 - 2027
Call for Tender – Development of Strategic Plan 2022 - 2027
Strategic Planning Process
We are looking to engage a suitably qualified Consultant(s) to develop our Strategic Plan 2022 – 2027.
The consultant will facilitate all aspects of the preparation and development of a new comprehensive and concise Strategic Plan for 2022 – 2027 including the writing of same to final stage and proposing benchmarks/metrics for assessment and review at mid-term and final stages.
If you can demonstrate an understanding of and have a proven track record in Strategic Planning and the development of Strategic Plans and an understanding and commitment to the values of local development organisations then please submit a tender.
Dublin South City Partnership (DSCP) is a leading local development company, incorporated as a company limited by guarantee and a registered charity, which provides a range of social inclusion and employment services across Dublin South City. DSCP, which has a turnover of over €4m and a staff of 50, manages the SICAP, Local Employment Service, Ability and Tus Programmes on behalf of the government.
The closing date for receiving proposals is Friday 30th April 2021 (5.00pm)
It is anticipated that the Board of Directors will have selected a candidate by the 14th May.
Responses must include:
- Process/ timetable listing key milestones (for reporting progress on various stages of development) and dates for meeting the deadline
- Methodology to be used
- Description of expertise and experience (including team members, if relevant)
- Detailed budget
- Breakdown of time allocations
- Identification of any conflicts of interest
- Referee: contact details must be supplied for 2 referees’ that the management group can contact who have used the proposed consultant for similar/ related work and two examples of similar work carried out (reference or provide two plans produced)
To receive the full tender document please contact:
Una Lowry, CEO, Dublin South City Partnership or email@example.com