Mayo Children and Young People’s Service Committee: Invitation to Tender
INVITATION TO TENDER
Mayo Children and Young People's Services Committee (CYPSC) was established in 2015 and draws its membership from statutory, community and voluntary providers of services to children and young people in County Mayo.
The CYPSC provides a forum for joint planning, integrated service delivery and co-ordination of activity to ensure the delivery of improved and effective services for children, young people and their families. Its aim is to realise the best possible outcomes for children and young people aged 0-24 years in Mayo as set out in the five national outcomes identified in Better Outcomes, Brighter Futures: the national policy framework for children and young people 2014 - 2020.
Building on the achievements of the Mayo Children and Young Peoples Plan (CYPP) 2018-20, Mayo CYPSC now wish to produce a new 3 year plan as a key priority. The Information Research and Communications Subgroup will oversee the development of the Mayo CYPP.
Aims of Research:
- To put the voice of children and young peoples into the centre of the research process
- To identify and map the current service provision for Children and Young People and families living in Mayo.
- To conduct a needs analysis/review existing analysis
- To work with the Mayo Children and Young People’s Committee in compiling the CYPP.
Please see tender document attached below.
Closing date for receipt of tender submissions:
- 4pm, Friday April 16th 2021
Contact For Further Information:
Jarlath Munnelly, Mayo CYPSC Coordinator: Jarlath.firstname.lastname@example.org / 087 350 6830