Young People at Risk Network & North Inner City Youth Projects and Services Network: Invitation to Tender
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
Developing an Alignment Plan for the further integration of youth projects/services and other youth related services in the NEIC
The Young People at Risk (YPAR) Network and the North Inner City Youth Projects and Services Network (YPSN) are seeking to engage interested researchers or consultants to develop an integrated plan for the wide range of youth related services in the NEIC.
This is in line with Strategic Objective 17 of the NEIC Task Force Strategic Plan 2019 – 2022 To drive integrated service delivery in the youth sector and in the overall context of contributing to the development of an Integrated Services Delivery Framework (ISDF) for children, youth and family services in the NEIC.
Developing the Alignment Plan
The development of the alignment plan will need to be undertaken in an inclusive manner so as to get buy in and agreement from the various stakeholders. Specific tasks required for developing the plan are to:
- Liaise closely with the NEIC Youth Projects and Services Network (YPSN) Sub-Group to ensure clarity of purpose and understanding of the work and expected outcomes
- Carry out desk research and a review of recent and current research and reports relevant to young people and the services which engage and support them in the NEIC
- Consult with stakeholders in drafting the Alignment Plan, especially young people, Boards of Management and the diverse range of services working with young people in the NEIC
- Consult with relevant statutory funder’s policies and plans in the area of youth services and supports
- Where necessary consult directly with staff from relevant statutory agencies
- Identify current core work in each youth work and youth related service: e.g. clubs; drop-ins; residential trips; special targeted or thematic programmes/areas
- Present an overview of current collaborative and interagency work and indicate where this may be enhanced and or further developed
- Devise a Roadmap/Framework for the implementation of alignment and integration of youth work and other related youth services in the NEIC
- Outline evaluation mechanisms to monitor the implementation of the Alignment Plan
The principal outcome of this piece of work is to produce a clear understandable plan for the alignment and integration of youth work projects/services and other youth related services in the NEIC inclusive of a roadmap/framework for its implementation. It is envisaged that the implementation of the developed plan will result in:
- Better alignment and integration of services for young people and families
- Improved outcomes for young people and families
- Improved coordination and delivery of services to young people and their families
- Improved coordination and integration between statutory agencies, community based providers/services and policy makers
The budget for this piece of work is €6,089 inclusive of VAT. Parties who are interested in undertaking this piece of work or would like to get additional information may contact
Pat Gates at email@example.com or 086-1263086. Applicants should submit no more than a 2 page outline on your approach to this work.
Closing date for receipt of Tender Applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org is 5pm Friday 26th February