Take A Part Carlow: Expressions of Interest Sought
Expressions of Interest Sought for an exciting yearlong capacity building phase with Take A Part Carlow
Following a successful application to the Arts Council of Ireland, Take A Part Carlow is now recruiting a Freelance Consultant/Facilitator with relevant expertise to work with Take A Part Carlow through a capacity building phase to develop, facilitate and write a relevant and realistic 3-year strategic plan to include 3 annual implementation plans.
Take A Part Carlow now plans to undertake a capacity building phase and to develop a 3-year strategic plan that will enable TAPC to become a more established entity delivering best practice socially engaged arts initiatives in an underserved community in Carlow.
- Our aim is to build capacity through organisational restructuring and strengthening in order to demonstrate our collaborative engagement capabilities and to seek out new ways of engaging with key stakeholders.
- Our goal is to promote inclusivity and peer support locally and beyond taking a ground up approach
- We will do so by engaging a facilitator/consultant to:
- Examine the current organisational structure and capacity of Take A Part Carlow and to assist in the establishment of an independent structure that has a sustainable future both in financial terms and structurally as an organization.
- Identify the current Structure and roles of members/agencies/organisations and key strategic alignments of those
- Recognise the capacity that exists within the community we serve and examine pathways for building capacity of community members and widening the participation and engagement of other community members from the Tullow Road area
- Develop with Take A Part Carlow a clear realistic 3-year Strategic Plan with plain speaking accessible language and develop from this annual implementation plans for implementation.
The Consultant/Facilitator will report directly to the Take A Part Carlow Co-Ordinator and the Arts Action Group. Full details and particulars on application procedures contained in the link.
Take A Part Carlow is a socially engaged arts collective which draws inspiration from local people, shared history and places to make site-specific and people-specific art works in the Tullow Road area of Carlow. In simple language – We make Art in the Tullow Road area of Carlow. Take A Part Carlow now seeks to engage an experienced arts consultant/facilitator to work with us to develop a three-year Strategic Plan. We wish for the consultant to facilitate and co-design a process to develop this and then to write it - the plan must include and identify key priorities for each year that are tangible and realistic within the resources available to us. The Consultant/Facilitator will work with the Arts Action Group a representative body of Take A Part Carlow to identify the stakeholder involvement/role and key points of strategic alignments between agencies. The Consultant/Facilitator will listen firstly to the voice of the community reps and design the plan around their voice for their community. Budget Available: €10,000 fully inclusive of VAT and all related project costs.
Further information on past and current projects available from www.takeapartcarlow.com
For information and application submission email: firstname.lastname@example.org