The Changing Lives Initiative: Invitation to Quote - PR / Communications Support
Invitation to Quote: PR / Communications Support
The Changing Lives Initiative is an innovative early intervention programme supporting families affected by Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). The EU Interreg VA funded project over the last 3 years, has implemented a new community based early intervention programme for ADHD within the project areas in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland and Western Scotland.
The EU funded element of the project is now in its final months and Archways (lead partner of the Initiative) wish to engage specialist support to assist with communication and dissemination of the project results. The project evaluations have demonstrated the new Intervention to be highly effective and we wish to communicate the results to key stakeholders such as policy makers, practitioners and the public. Activities to disseminate the project results include an online event in mid-March and production of a project report/publication. To support communication and dissemination efforts, the project wishes to engage some short-term PR/Communications support. We are seeking an appropriately experienced individual / company to:
- Assist the project to develop a Communications plan to highlight and disseminate the results of the project; and to support the Project Partners and Project Manager to implement same.
- Work with the Project Manager and Project Funders to develop a press release(s)
- Issue the press release to all relevant media in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland; and follow up with media outlets as appropriate. Work with NHS Communications in relation to distribution of the press release in Scotland.
- Pitch feature stories and ideas to relevant media (Access to project staff and families who have benefitted from the programme will be provided).
- Provide social media strategy and support surrounding the Dissemination activities
It is envisaged that the above planning and activity will all take place in an approximate 8-10 week period (1st February to early April 2021).
Maximum budget available for the PR / Communications support is €5,000
Quotations must include a brief outline (approximately 1 page) of the supplier’s relevant experience and their proposed approach to the above activities.
Quotations should be sent to email@example.com, no later than Wednesday 27th of January 2021. Please mark emails for the attention of Christina Riordan, CLI Project Manager