Galway City Community Network, Galway City Partnership, Galway Traveller Movement, AMACH! LGBTI+ and Access for All: Invitation to Tender
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
Action for Equality Galway
A number of organisations and networks – Galway City Community Network, Galway City Partnership, Galway Traveller Movement, AMACH! LGBTI+ and Access for All – have formed a consortium to ensure progression on five actions included in the implementation plan for the Galway City Local Economic and Community Plan:
- Flagship Four: Support the implementation of the public sector equality and human rights duty in Galway City.
- Flagship Six: Develop and monitor implementation of a rolling action plan for the city that achieves the relevant standards set in the UN CRPD.
- Seed Four: Reconvene the Galway City Traveller Inter-Agency Group.
- Seed Five: Convene a LGBTI+ Inter-Agency Group.
- Seed Nine: Advance capacity and commitment to drive implementation of the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
With support from the Galway City Local Community Development Committee and Galway City Council, the consortium is seeking a suitably qualified person to co-ordinate the implementation of the five actions in accordance with the milestones set out in the LECP Implementation Plan.
The contract is a Contract for Services – this is not an employment opportunity – and is for one year.
The Steering Committee envisages that the contract will be for the equivalent of at least two days per week in 2021.
The budget for the work is €18,000 inclusive of VAT and all costs. There is a small separate budget to support project activities.
Please see tender document attached below.