Dublin Simon Community: Invitation to Tender
Invitation to Tender
Evaluation of Dublin Simon Community CRM Implementation Project
Dublin Simon Community is seeking proposals to complete an evaluation of a planned CRM solution project in 2021/2022.
Dublin Simon Community is a not-for-profit organisation working to empower people to access and retain a home by providing housing, prevention, addiction treatment, emergency response and other targeted interventions, through advocacy and partnership. More specifically, these services include outreach services to rough sleepers, emergency services for short-term accommodation and support, supported housing for long-term accommodation support, and a variety of other support services addressing the needs of clients.
Dublin Simon Community has recently obtained funding to develop a new high quality customer-relationship management (CRM) solution in partnership with Enclude. In line with our values of accountability and integrity, Dublin Simon Community is seeking to contract a suitably qualified and experienced consultant to evaluate the impact of the introduction of the CRM.
The goals of the CRM project are to:
- Enhance our fundraising systems to strengthen its capability and reduce the amount of time spent on data entry and other administrative tasks, freeing up staff to focus on donor journeys and developing new revenue streams;
- Provide proof that Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are being fulfilled and that good governance is being followed;
- Provide staff and volunteers in our services with an efficient case management system in which to record their work and follow procedures.
Reason for the evaluation
As part of our obligations towards our funder, we have developed an initial table of quantifiable indicators to measure the impact of the introduction of the CRM and now require support to:
- Refine and complete the existing indicators and present them in a results framework;
- Develop a methodology for collecting the data required for the indicators;
- Collect and analyse baseline data in Q1-Q2 2021;
- Collect and analyse end-of-project data in Q1 2022;
- Develop recommendations with regard to ongoing measurement of project impact 2022-2024.
Please see tender document attached below for more information.
Completed tender documents must be submitted (by email) to:
Tender to be submitted by 1st February 2021 at 12 noon.