Drogheda Women’s & Children’s Refuge Centre: Request for Tender
Drogheda Women’s & Children’s Refuge Centre CLG (DWCR) is a voluntary organisation with charitable status. We have been working in the community for over 20 years and through our supports and services have helped many thousands of women and children who have experienced domestic violence and/or homelessness. We work closely with a wide range of organisations and agencies to ensure a holistic approach to support for women and children in the Drogheda and Dublin North East area.
We are seeking to contract a skilled and suitably qualified Organisational Change Facilitator to carry out a review / assessment of the organisation’s resources, skills, and its current staffing structures.
Expected outcomes for this tender include:
- Clear overview of the work of the management
- Key competencies required for employees identified
- Gaps in supports and service identified and recommendations made for improvement
- Pathway for change agreed by management and staff
- Recommendations for additional change and support needed for staff implementation
- Recognition of change as a positive part of driving continuous improvement
The full tender brief is attached
Closing Date for receipt of tenders is 5pm Wednesday August 26th 2020. All tenders should be emailed for the attention of the Manager at email@example.com