Kilmallock Community Childcare Services CLG t/a Abbey Kids: Invitation to Tender
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
KILMALLOCK COMMUNITY CHILDCARE SERVICES CLG
T/A ABBEY KIDS
COMMUNITY PRE-SCHOOL, AFTER-SCHOOL CLUB AND BREAKFAST CLUB
INVITATION TO TENDER
Kilmallock Community Childcare Services CLG t/a Abbey Kids invites tenders to support the development and roll out of a strategic plan to ensure the future operation that the Childcare Service is viable. A key requirement is to expand the members of the existing Board of Directors from within the local community and surrounding areas. In addition, a development and training plan is to be established and delivered to the new and current board members, to ensure proper governance and compliance in line with regulatory requirements. If the expansion of the Board is not successful, exploration of alternative means of securing the future operations of the Service will be required.
Abbey Kids is located in County Limerick and offers sessional/part time childcare services. It also offers a pre-school, breakfast and afterschool service. The majority of families using the childcare services are from the local area.
The Board wishes to ensure that the service is operating to the ‘best business model’ possible, including long term sustainability.
Aims & Objectives
- To secure the future operations of the Childcare Service by strengthening its governance through expanding the Board of Directors under its current Company structure
- In conjunction with the Steering Group, decide on the best strategy to move forward and develop and implement this plan. The steering group will comprise of members of Limerick Childcare Committee and Pobal and the current Board of Directors.
- To have clear targets and timelines for the project
- Delivery of training and support needs for new and current board members in line with regulatory requirements.
- Provide periodical progress reports to a Steering Group
The successful candidate/company will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement.
Please e-mail Kilmallock Community Childcare Services CLG at email@example.com for a full tender briefing document.
Thereafter interested parties should submit a timeline and outline of how they would undertake this review by 5.00pm, August 14th, 2020.