EPIC Empowering People In Care: Request for Tender Proposals for Creative Contract
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
EPIC is a national voluntary organisation working with and for children and young adults who are currently in care or who have experience of being in care. This includes those in residential care, foster care, relative care, hostel, high support and special care units or facilities. EPIC also work with children and young adults preparing to leave care and those in aftercare.
EPIC is the only national voluntary organisation providing independent direct 1:1 advocacy support to children and young adults in the care system; to enable them to have their views and concerns heard, to empower them to speak for themselves, to resolve the issues and problems they experience, to help them access the services and resources they need and bring about positive change in their lives and in the care system.
The key objectives of EPICs advocacy service are:
- To give a voice to children and young people with care experience;
- To promote the rights of children and young people with care experience;
- To provide children and young people with information, support and advice;
- To promote the participation of children and young people with care experience.
The tender is for a one / two-year contract with a formal review at the end of each calendar year.
OBJECTIVE of TENDER
EPIC are seeking to build a partnership with a graphic designer /design company/agency to work with us in developing and applying a consistent style and image across all our materials and media forms.
The aim is to build a fresh approach to our materials which will encompass our cultural values, age appropriate materials and an appropriate professional style, continuing to use our existing brand guidelines.
In doing this we would look for our potential partner to have:
- A detailed understanding of the work of EPIC
- Ideally some understanding of the sector within which we work / care sector – this includes non-English speakers, cultural diversity, learning disability etc
- An understanding of our current and potential future audiences
- A creative mindset – taking a creative, inclusive approach to the development of coherence in developing a style that is consistent with EPICs
Please see Tender Document attached below for more information.
The closing date for initial expressions of interest is Friday 7th August 2020 (5.00pm).
The organisations who have submitted an expression of interest will be contacted to arrange a date and time for the presentation.
Please send your tender response to:
EPIC Empowering People In Care
7 Red Cow Lane