Hospital, Northside and NorthWest Clare Family Resource Centres: Request for Tender - Strategic Plans
Hospital, Northside and NorthWest Clare Family Resource Centres
Request for Tender:
To Prepare their Strategic Plans 2020 - 2025
Scope of the Work
Hospital, Northside and NorthWest ClareFRCs with the support of TUSLA wishes to commission an appropriately qualified independent consultant, to:
- Undertake a full evaluation of the work of each FRC resulting in 3 separate reports.
- Work with the 3 FRCs to facilitate and prepare a Strategic Plan 2020 - 2025 specific to each FRC.
Expected Deliverables and Timescale
Final reports, plans and templates should be produced by 31st November 2020.
Budget for the project is €20000 and will cover all costs.
This includes evaluation and strategic plan for each FRC, annual action plan template and strategic plan framework for dissemination accross the national FRC Programme.
- Tenders are expected to fulfill all requirements in the Invitation to Tender Document attached
- Tenders must be submitted in Questionnaire format attached
- A minimum of three competitive quotes will be sought
- Quotations will be evaluated against predefined award criteria
- A sufficient and reasonable amount of time will be allowed for interested parties to respond, in this case the deadline for receipt of applications is 10th April 2020
- Only tenders submitted in hard copy by the deadline will be considered. Tenders in excess of €20,000 (inclusive of VAT and all other expenses) will not be considered
Required Format of the Tender
Applications must be received on questionnaire provided in hard copy for the attention of Mary McGrath by 5pm on 10th April 2020..
Queries should be directed to Mary McGrath on 061383884