Association for Agency-Based Counselling & Psychotherapy in Ireland: Executive Administrator (Part Time)
Job Title: Executive Administrator (part time)
Organisation: Association for Agency-Based Counselling & Psychotherapy in Ireland (AACPI)
Reporting to: The CEO & Board
Location: Dublin, with flexible / hybrid working policy
Salary: €14,000 (€37,000 FTE)
Employment Type: Part time – 14 hours per week
The Association for Agency-based Counselling & Psychotherapy in Ireland (AACPI) represents a national network of services who provide professional, affordable and accessible counselling & psychotherapy to communities across Ireland.
Our member agencies uphold core-principles that promote transparency, professionalism, accountability, and continuous professional development in counselling.
AACPI supports our members through the following areas of work:
- Training & Information Sharing
- Clinical Quality & Standards
- Digital Innovation & Data Collection
- Charity Governance & Compliance
- Profile Building, Advocacy & Representation
- Membership Empowerment & Growth
All AACPI members are registered charities and operate on the not-for-profit basis. AACPI is funded by Tusla. We are a registered charity and company limited by guarantee.
AACPI is now seeking a part- time Executive Administrator (14 hours)
The Executive Administrator will provide important support in delivering AACPI’s ambitious strategy and achieving their mission.
The successful candidate will develop and deliver comprehensive organisational, administrative and management support to the CEO and Board as required. Internally, the Executive Administrator will support the CEO and the Board in the delivery of key projects, management of all databases and key contact lists, coordinating member communications and engagement, supporting meeting, training, and event planning, bookkeeping and financial management. Externally, the successful candidate will engage with contractors, consultants and key partners to maximise value for AACPI in a highly professional manner.
To succeed in this role, you will have experience in a similar role, you will be highly organised and proactive with strong attention to detail and the ability to keep several projects on track at a time.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to the CEO and Board by organising meetings, preparing financial reports, and monitoring organisational policies and reviews.
- Coordinate AACPI’s compliance to various regulatory bodies such as CRO and CRA.
- Coordinating all member communications and developing processes for effective and efficient management of member queries.
- Coordinating and updating social media and website content
- Management of the AACPI database
- Administration of the Annual Member Survey, Member Training Needs Assessment Surveys, Annual Database submissions, Annual Membership Invoices, and payments.
- Support in the planning and execution of key events, training programmes, and meetings including the AGM and conferences.
- Organise the smooth and efficient running of the office, ensuring GDPR compliance.
- Monitor and oversee annual contracts renewals – e.g., insurance, vendor contracts.
- Developing a robust system of office record keeping and file management.
- Support in the development of in-house operational and change management procedures.
If you have strong administrative and executive support experience, are highly organised, have a high degree of attention to detail and can keep several projects on track at a time and would love a part time role while sharing AACPI’s vision of accessible & professional counselling & psychotherapy in communities across Ireland … then this role is for you!
Please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and use Executive Administrator- AACPI, as the subject of your email.
If you would like more information or would like to talk to someone about this role, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
Please note that shortlisting will be in progress throughout the period that the vacancy is live, so you may be called for interview and/or the vacancy may be filled before the closing date.
Closing Date: February 24th, 2023.