Pieta: Campaign Project Executive (Merchandise)
Campaign Project Executive (Merchandise)
Pieta’s vision is a world where suicide, self-harm, and stigma have been replaced by hope, self-care, and acceptance. Pieta provides a range of counselling services for people who are suicidal, engage in self -harm, or are bereaved by suicide. Pieta also operates a national 24-hour helpline (1800 247 247) and a dedicated office to provide education and training to our team. We are committed to delivering our services with care and professionalism and continue to strive to ensure that we provide the best service for our clients.
Location: Hybrid (Remote & Dublin administration office, Greenhills Road, Tallaght, Dublin 24 as agreed)
Position Type: Full- time permanent contract Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
Salary: €35,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity to join an inspiring organisation as part of one of Ireland's most vibrant and dynamic fundraising teams, this role will support the strategic Campaigns Project Team. This team is the driving force behind Darkness Into Light, Pieta's flagship fundraising event, and the Campaign Project Executive will take responsibility for several key tasks relating to the planning and administration of this and other fundraising events.
Aligning with the strategic fundraising goals of Pieta, the primary purpose of the post is to coordinate and manage the cost, quality, and scheduling of all event merchandise and logistical tasks associated with these items - t-shirts, fulfilment, online merchandise, as well as the production and distribution of print assets and all materials for Pieta's national fundraising campaigns.
This role will involve working closely with suppliers and Pieta’s own Campaigns, Marketing, Finance and Fundraising teams. The role is critical in terms of Pieta's ability to deliver an excellent supporter experience and deepen engagement with all Pieta supporters taking part in fundraising campaigns.
There may also be a requirement to undertake such other duties as might be reasonably assigned from time as required by the Campaigns Team to deliver successful fundraising campaigns for Pieta, e.g., providing project support to the Campaigns Team across all areas as required, including but not limited to:
- the testing of campaign websites
- strategic campaign development and analysis and improvement of relevant processes
- Ownership of discreet projects within the remit of the Campaigns team, i.e., schools and clubs, marketing/International support etc.
- Day to day event planning and implementation
- Planning and coordination of event merchandise and logistics
- Engaging with cross functional internal teams, suppliers, and volunteer committees to ensure smooth planning and logistical management for key events and campaigns with a specific focus on Darkness into Light
- Regular communication of information regarding costs, quality, schedules to the Campaign Manager and Assistant Manager and escalation of issues as required
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in fundraising, administration, or logistics role for more than 2 years
- Experience implementing new processes to tight timelines and within agreed budgets
- Strong analytical skills, ability to spot trends and opportunities from data
- Strong IT system and MS Office skills, particularly in Excel
- Strong presentation skills and ability to communicate clearly to a range of stakeholders
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Fluent English is required for this role
Note:As Pieta is a national organisation, this role may require some travel, and unsociable hours (evenings and weekends) occasionally
- Competitive salary and 24 days annual leave entitlement per year
- Access to training & development opportunities including annual CPD allowance
- Access to contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance benefit
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Travel Pass/Bike to Work Scheme
Applications for the post should be made via email, attaching a cover letter (outlining your particular suitability for the role) with an updated Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com. The closing date for receipt of applications is 4th October 2022.
PIETA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER