Pieta: Digital Community Fundraiser
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
Digital Community Fundraiser
As a Digital Community Fundraiser you will be responsible for planning and executing campaigns and communications to engage with public supporters. This role requires a variety of fundraising experience within digital and community fundraising.
Location: Tallaght, Dublin 24
Position Type: Permanent - 40 hours a week
Salary: €38,000 - €40,000
Pieta is a not-for-profit organisation based in Ireland providing care to those impacted by suicidal ideation and self-harm and those bereaved by suicide. The charity provides a comprehensive range of prevention, intervention and postvention services through its network of centres across the country, remotely via phone and video and its 24/7 helpline. In addition, Pieta provides a suicide-bereavement liaison service. Services are made possible through the generosity of donors, the HSE and well-supported fundraising activities.
- Build relationships with individual and community groups to increase fundraising support
- Develop and implement a calendar of the community fundraising events & support specific regional community activities
- Implement best practice in managing fundraising initiatives and provide support and assistance to public supporters when required
- Plan and implement communications for all categories of supporters across all relevant channels and platforms
- Provide timely data and insights to inform decision-making and the creation of actionable plans to drive lead generation with existing and prospective supporters
- Manage the CRM system in relation to automation, analytics and integration
- Conduct ongoing analysis to optimise supporter communications and journeys
- Develop insights from online platforms and research to inform supporter communications decisions and maximise impact of same
- Ensure best practice fundraising policies and procedure and evidence of implementation as a requirement
- Build and sustain direct marketing campaigns including regular giving file and mailing cycles ensuring compliance with of codes of practice and GDPR
- Management of volunteer and corporate community supporters
Skills & Experience:
- 5 years+ experience in fundraising with medium to large size charities and a strong understanding of Irish fundraising landscape
- 3 + years of experience in digital fundraising – Facebook, SEM, Email, Web, Campaigns
- Experience working with third party agencies
- Experience in digital lead generation, online supporter acquisition and conversion
- Strong IT Skills including CRM system management, analytics and reporting
- Ability to produce digital content – graphics, video, messaging and tailored supporter communications
- Social group moderation and comms planning experience
- Please note this role will entail some evening and weekend work, flexibility is key.
Applications should be made through our website or via email, attaching a cover letter (outlining your particular suitability to the role) with an updated Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org by 27th January 2022.
PIETA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER