Dominican Sisters: Morning Cook
Dominican Sisters, Drumcondra, Dublin 9
Morning Cook 9am -1pm – temporary contract
Duties and Responsibilities
An opportunity to work in a very welcoming environment and to cook simple nourishing meals for approximately 12 Community members.
- Responsible for the preparation, cooking and punctual service of meals. A meal is prepared for 12 pm each day and a light tea left for reheating in the evening
- Menu planning and development including the setting up of standard recipes and food specification including special diets, healthy options etc.
- Provide a variety of meals to a high standard for residents and visitors
- Monitoring portions control and ensuring the adequacy of meals provided to ensure limited waste
- Ensuring the economic use of all foodstuffs and energy
- Wash kitchen & pantry floor daily
- Fill, empty, refill etc dishwasher.
- Notify Management of occurring deficiencies or need for repairs
- Ensure that Health and Safety standards are met
To Apply: Please send your CV to : email@example.com
13th Jan, 2022
Drumcondra, Dublin 9
28th Jan, 2022
Source URL: https://www.activelink.ie/vacancies/interest-groups/87671-dominican-sisters-morning-cook