Sports Development Project: CE Supervisor
Employment Opportunity: CE Supervisor – Sports Development Project CLG
(Full Time – Fixed Term Contract)
Sports Development CE Project is a community organisation which provides training to 53 CE Learners in Navan and the surrounding areas through funding provided by the DSP.
We are seeking to recruit a CE Supervisor who will ensure the effective and efficient management and co-ordination of the resources of the CE scheme and report to the Board of Management on its implementation. The appointee will be responsible for overseeing, supporting and developing the project in the Community.
- Coordinate the overall development of the CE Programme.
- Personnel management, team building, recruitment and to ensure HR Compliance and best practice.
- Support and coach CE Participants in gaining the skills and competencies for employment.
- Maintain and manage manual and computerised financial and accounting systems in line with accounting procedures and conventions and in accordance with DEASP policies. Preparation of financial returns, funding claims, payments, debtors, creditors, payroll, bookkeeping and bank reconciliations.
- Coordinate and manage the recruitment of participants in a timely and efficient manner. Source and provide appropriate training and development opportunities for participants using the Individual Learner Plan (ILP) system and maintain accurate training records.
- Manage correspondence for board meetings, including CRO compliance and present monthly reports to the Board of Management.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
This position involves working 39 hours per week, excluding lunch breaks. Flexibility is required with working hours during centre opening hours which can include evenings and weekends. TOIL is operated for such occasions.
Duration: The contract is for a minimum period of 1 years, with the possibility of an extension pending available funding. The position is subject to a six-month performance appraisal.
To apply, please submit the following:
- A detailed cover letter
- A curriculum vitae summarising your qualifications and relevant experience for the attention of the Board of Management at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be clearly marked “CE Supervisor Application”. Electronic applications only no postal or hard copy will be accepted due to Covid-19
Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of information provided in their application
Closing date: the closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday the 16th of April 2021. Late applications will not be considered. We anticipate holding interviews the week of 26th April.
Sports Development Project CLG is an Equal Opportunities Employer, this position is funded through the Department of Social Protection.