Pieta: IT Operations Lead
IT Operations Lead
Pieta provide a range of counselling services for people who are suicidal, engage in self-harm or who are bereaved by suicide. Pieta House also operate a national 24-hour helpline (1800 247 247) and a dedicated Education and Training office. We are committed to delivering our services with care and professionalism and continue to strive to ensure that we provide the best service for our clients.
Reporting to the Director of Finance and Operations, Pieta are now seeking to recruit an IT Operations Lead. Initially working remotely, thereafter the role will be based in Pieta Head Office, First Floor Greenhills Retail Park, Greenhills Road, Tallaght, Dublin 24, D24RH59.
Hours: 40 hours per week over 5 days (Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm)
Contract Type: 6 months fixed term employed contract
Salary: Up to €50,000 per annum D.O.E.
- Ensure IT services to Pieta House are successfully delivered via the outsourced third-party service providers supported by appropriate Service Level Agreements.
- Provide technical guidance and support to Pieta House to identify and deliver new solutions and products to facilitate growth and expansion of service to clients and the donor community.
- Ensure compliance of all IT products and services with Data Protection and other relevant regulatory and legal constraints.
- Ensure privacy and security of client and donor information is secured at all times through process, technical and staff awareness and education initiatives.
- Provide 1st line support to Pieta House users for minor operational issues such as password resets, system accesses and communications difficulties.
- Raise tickets for these and other issues with outsourced vendors and follow through to issue resolution on behalf of the user community.
- Provide training to staff on the use of Salesforce
- IT Operations manager or PRINCE 2 (or equivalent) qualified project manager.
- 2-4 years’ experience in a supervisory or leadership role, ideally in the Non-profit sector.
- Previous exposure to, and knowledge of Salesforce.com and its ecosystem is desirable.
- Previous experience of liaising with and managing external IT vendors at a technical level.
- Third level qualification in IT or similar discipline.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate technical issues to stakeholders at all levels across the organisation.
- Full clean drivers licence.
As Pieta is a national organisation, this role may require travel for work and a willingness to work outside office hours.
The closing date for receipt of applications for this role is 5pm on Friday 29th May 2020. Please send a CV and cover letter (outlining your particular suitability to the role) to firstname.lastname@example.org
PIETA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER