Shine: Administration Assistant (Part Time)
Job title: Administration Assistant
Reporting to: Head of Systems and Infrastructure
Contract: Part time (21hrs per week), permanent contract
Salary: €15,016 per annum
Location: Shine’s head office in Maynooth with flexibility for remote working
Shine is a national organisation providing information and support for people affected by mental health difficulties. We aim to empower people with mental health difficulties and their families through support, information and education. We also advocate for social change by promoting and defending the rights of all those affected by mental health difficulties to equal support and quality services.
Purpose of Role
The post holder will provide administration support to the organisation.
The successful candidate will provide wide-ranging administration and project management support. This position is often privy to confidential information and requires discretion.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and oversee system for the processing of telephone and email enquiries.
- Administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc
- Maintain Shine’s information and CRM systems (Salesforce) and electronic filing systems, inputting data and running reports.
- Assist with production of reports, documents and presentations in Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Assist with organisation of internal and external events both online and in person (booking enquiries for rooms, equipment and catering)
- Undertake specific areas of responsibility and special projects, as required, to support all programmes
- Participate in team meetings, taking minutes when required
- Manage stock and office supplies
- Assist in developing project task plans and follow-up activities.
- Other duties appropriate to the role may be assigned from time to time.
- Excellent IT skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office365
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce an advantage
- Must be able to work collaboratively, with a range of colleagues in the wider organisation, as well as with external stakeholders
- Must demonstrate a high level of accuracy, efficiency and attention to detail
- Experience of researching, collating and writing briefing materials and proof-reading documents
- Flexible and willing to undertake varied responsibilities
- Ability to handle highly sensitive business communications, data and other information with confidentiality and discretion
- Fluent written and spoken English.
EDUCATIONAL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Leaving certificate or equivalent minimum level of education.
- At least 1 year administration experience
Shine benefits include:
- Support and supervision provided by your line manager on a regular basis.
- Training and ongoing professional development.
- Pension contribution scheme
- Flexible working hours.
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme.
- 24 days annual leave per annum (pro rata for part time employees) plus one wellbeing day per annum.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
Application is by official Shine Application form ONLY. CV’s will not be accepted. Send your completed Application Form in Microsoft Word or PDF format to email@example.com.
Application Deadline: 12 noon, Monday 13th February 2023
Conditions of Appointment: All offers of posts are subject to completion of HSELand Children First E-learning programme prior to commencement of employment.