National Eating Disorders Recovery Centre: Director of Services
National Eating Disorders Recovery Centre (NEDRC)
are recruiting a
Director of Services
A small, dynamic service helping people with eating disorders with co-occurring illnesses and conditions such as anxiety & depression. We are an approved mental health facility by the Mental Health Commission of Ireland (MHC), offering residential (6 beds), day programme & out-patients to adults.
Our aim is to care for clients in a non-clinical like environment while still adhering to MHC regulations. We have strict admission criteria and all admissions are planned following detailed assessments.
NEDRC consists of a progressive team which includes Consultants, Nursing, Dietetics, Psychology & other healthcare & therapeutic professionals.
The role of the Director includes:
- Overseeing the smooth operation of the service,
- Carrying out risk, health & safety & other regulatory audits & ensuring compliance with same,
- Liaising with MHC, HSE & other bodies when necessary,
- Managing staffing and arranging cover,
- Meeting with stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Minimum of 5 years management experience in healthcare, preferably in Nursing,
- Must be able to demonstrate the appropriate knowledge, skills & experience to properly carry out the role.
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate looking to have a high level of autonomy while still having support from stakeholders.
Please forward C.V. to: email@example.com