Pieta: Campaign Project Executive (International)
Campaign Project Executive (International)
Pieta’s vision is a world where suicide, self-harm, and stigma have been replaced by hope, self-care, and acceptance. Pieta provides a range of counselling services for people who are suicidal, engage in self -harm, or are bereaved by suicide. Pieta also operates a national 24-hour helpline (1800 247 247) and a dedicated office to provide education and training to our team. We are committed to delivering our services with care and professionalism and continue to strive to ensure that we provide the best service for our clients.
Location: Hybrid (Remote & Dublin administration office, Greenhills Road, Tallaght, Dublin 24 as agreed)
Position Type: Full- time permanent contract Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
Salary: €35,000 per annum
About the Role:
A fantastic opportunity to join an inspiring organisation as part of one of Ireland's most vibrant and dynamic fundraising teams, this role will support the strategic Campaigns Project Team. This team is the driving force behind Darkness Into Light, Pieta's flagship fundraising event, and the Campaign Project Executive will take responsibility for several key tasks relating to the planning and administration of this and other fundraising events.
Reporting directly to the National & International Campaigns Manager, the primary purpose of this role is the coordination of our Darkness Into Light International venues and committees. This role will involve working closely with International Volunteer Committees and Partner Charities as well as Pieta’s own Campaigns, Marketing, Finance and Fundraising teams.
- Partner Charity vetting and payments, file management, relationship management with international and local stakeholders
- Ensure a positive experience for volunteers and participants of Darkness Into Light at our International locations
- Assist in the global development of Darkness Into Light International, by supporting the Campaign Manager and Assistant Manager with strategic planning, internal and external stakeholder engagement, administration and meeting support
- There may also be a requirement to undertake such other duties as might be reasonably assigned from time as required by the Campaigns Team to deliver successful fundraising campaigns for Pieta, e.g. providing project support to the Campaigns Team across all areas as required, including but not limited to:
- Testing of campaign websites, with a particular focus on ensuring that all functionality and content required by International venues and partner charities is present and correct
- Strategic campaign development and analysis and improvement of relevant processes
- Ownership of discreet projects within the remit of the Campaigns team, i.e., schools and clubs, logistical support etc.
Education, Skills & Experience required:
- Min. 2 years’ experience in a fundraising, administration, project management or international role
- Excellent relationship building skills, with an ability to work cross culturally with a variety of stakeholders
- Strong MS Office skills
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise & multitask while maintaining meticulous attention to detail
- Knowledge of, or interest in the work of Pieta and charity sector
- Fluent English is required for this role
- Competitive salary and 24 days annual leave entitlement per year
- Access to training & development opportunities including annual CPD allowance
- Access to contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance benefit
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Travel Pass/Bike to Work Scheme
Applications for the post should be made via email, attaching a cover letter (outlining your particular suitability for the role) with an updated Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com. The closing date for receipt of applications is 4th October 2022.
PIETA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER