Praxis Care: Regional Director of Care & Development - Cork
Are you looking for a career that will develop you, challenge you and allow you to make a difference in the lives of others?
Praxis Care supports individuals with mental ill health, autism, learning disabilities and dementia; providing innovative, professional, high quality support services to people across the spectrum of need and particularly at the higher level of complexity in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, England and the Isle of Man.
Praxis Care is currently experiencing exceptional growth and, as a result, have the following vacancies within Intellectual Disability Services:
Regional Director of Care & Development
Cork, Republic of Ireland
We have an opportunity for an enthusiastic person with the desire and passion to help us grow whilst maintaining our quality and commitment to excellent service. The role will be responsible for the development and delivery of high quality care services to Children and Adults across the Republic of Ireland. The post-holder will design and lead the strategic and operational plans and activity for the region in conjunction with the Director of Care and Development and the relevant Heads of Operations to maintain and develop effective, efficient and safe services through staff and resources. The post-holder will also work closely with the CEO, SLT and Development team to formulate strategic operational and development plans as required and will contribute to the strategic focus for care and support the financial targets in Praxis Care business plans.
To be considered for this role you must meet the essential criteria listed below:
- Professional qualification in Social Work or First Level Nursing and at least 3 years’ experience in the care field at Senior Management level with experience in the areas of Mental Health, Intellectual Disability or Autism OR
- At least 5 years’ experience in the care field at Senior Management level with experience in the areas of Mental Health, Intellectual Disability or Autism.
In addition to competitive rates of pay, Praxis Care provides:
A Great Work Environment
- Compassionate culture
- Comprehensive training and 24/7 team support
- Continuous professional development/training
Care For Your Physical and Mental Health
- Paid annual leave, which increases with length of service
- Occupational sick pay
- Occupational Maternity Pay
Additional Financial Benefits
- Coming soon: Early Access to earned wages through the employer salary advance software
- Pension plan
The opportunity to gain recognised qualifications related to your role e.g QCF3/5
Regional Director of Care and Development
Full Time (39 hours)
€65,000 - €85,000 per annum (Dependant on Qualification)
*Salary information is based on working full time hours. Salary dependent on qualification/experience*
- Career progression opportunities including the opportunity to gain recognised qualifications related to your role e.g QCF3/5
- Opportunities for additional hours
- Employer funded Healthcare scheme
- PPE provided
- Confidential counselling service
- Save on the purchase of any bicycle on the Organisation Cycle to work scheme
- Eye test vouchers
- Access to information portals & assistance through 3rd party vendors on areas related to your Mental, Physical and Financial Wellbeing
- Refer-a-friend bonuses
- Death in service benefit
- Long service awards
As an organisation we are dedicated to ensuring that all of our employees are equipped to carry out their role. We therefore provide comprehensive training that all employees complete before taking up their new career within Praxis which will last for 2 weeks and cover all of the information and training you will need.
Closing Date: 4th October 2022
To see what our staff have to say about working for Praxis Care please visit: https://youtu.be/AGvIqLDTagY
For any other queries please contact:
A waiting list may be created to fill similar vacancies in this jurisdiction which may arise within 9 months of the interview date.
This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable individuals and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks including, but not limited to, a satisfactory reference from your current employer and enhanced Police Check will be required for all successful candidates within direct care positions before a start date can be confirmed.
Praxis Care is an Equal Opportunities Employer