Cheshire Ireland: Clinical Job Opportunities
Clinical Job Opportunities open at present throughout our services.
Clinical Partner – Eastern Region
Staff Nurses x 2 – Cara Cheshire Services
Staff Nurse – Abbeyview Cheshire Services, Sligo
Clinical Nurse Manager (CNM1) - St. Patrick’s Cheshire Services – Tullow, Co. Carlow.
Clinical Nurse Manager (CNM1) – Donegal Cheshire Services
We are seeking applications from energetic and enthusiastic individuals to join our team for the above positions. Candidates must be highly motivated, creative, and experienced with a passion for engaging with the people we support daily.
About Cheshire Ireland
Cheshire Ireland provides quality services to adults with physical, sensory, and neurological disabilities at a medium and high level of need. More information on our organisation can be found at https://www.cheshire.ie/
What we do
We provide individualised supports for people to meet their physical, psychological, and social care needs in an environment that encourages independence and promotes their rights and well-being. Our services provide a friendly, cooperative, and positive working environment within busy residential and community services. The right candidate will share our values and will be passionate about making a positive difference to the lives of the people we support.
How we work
Our services are based on clear principles of supporting people “one person at a time”. As a member of the team, you will be committed to high quality rights-based, person-centred service delivery, be willing to embrace change and help foster a culture of continuous improvement.
What you will do
You will lead and manage while mentoring and supervising our frontline care support teams while the team supports individuals in all aspects of their daily lives and activities. You will oversee and ensure the provision of the highest quality clinical care to Cheshire Ireland individuals within the services you support. You will be required to establish and maintain relationships with the people we support that are based on respect and equality and that promote their rights and independence. It is critical that when undertaking your work that you do so in a manner that is consistent with Cheshire Ireland’s values, operating ethos, and standards.
Who we are looking for
- In possession of a nursing qualification and registered in the general division.
- Experience in line with position being applied for.
- Have line management or significant supervisory experience within the disability or broad personal social services field.
- Have experience in the delivery of training to staff at all levels.
- Can demonstrate evidence-based decision-making skills.
- Driving license and willingness to drive for work.
- Desire for personal and professional development.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Eligibility to work in Ireland is essential.
- Good Standard of verbal and written English.
- Personal integrity and trustworthiness.
- Positive attitude.
- Willing to embrace change and is committed to fostering a culture of continuous improvement and learning throughout the service.
- Committed to the principles of rights-based, person-centred services.
Why work for us
- Flexibility in working hours.
- Rates based on Role and Experience.
- Premiums paid on Saturdays, Sundays, Public Holidays, Nights, and Twilight.
- Career opportunities.
- Induction and ongoing training.
- Sick pay benefit.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Maternity benefit.
- Bike/Cycle to work scheme.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Death in Service benefit for pension members.
- Employee Referral bonus.
Closing Date: - 10th of October 2022
To Apply: - See links to Hire hive above for each position or visit Cheshire Ireland at https://www.cheshire.ie/
Cheshire Ireland is an equal opportunity employer
All successful candidates will be subject to vetting by the Garda National Vetting Bureau