Cuan Mhuire Athy: Staff Nurses
Cuan Mhuire Athy are looking to recruit Staff Nurses to work in the Detox Unit in Cuan Mhuire Athy Co. Kildare:
Full Time Staff Nurses.
Responsible to the Person in Charge of the service through the Clinical Lead
Responsible for all the nursing duties related to the Cuan Mhuire Athy Treatment & Rehabilitation services (Athy, Co. Kildare).
Reporting to the Clinical Lead with the objective to effectively deliver services pertaining to the Residential Detox & Rehab services and in doing so to uphold the philosophy and working ethos of Cuan Mhuire.
Contract Type: Full Time (39 hours a week) Monday to Sunday
Contract of Indefinite duration
Salary: Salary will be considered in line with recognised relevant experience in previous similar roles.
The successful candidate for the role will have:
- Registered nurse with the NMBI.
- A minimum of 1 year of post qualification experience in a paid full-time capacity or part time equivalent.
- Experience in a detox or similar setting an advantage but full training will be given.
- A relevant qualification in the area of addiction studies / mental health would be an advantage.
- Capacity to develop positive relationships with clients and staff.
- Some knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and a good knowledge of database system for reporting purposes is desirable.
- Good communication skills.
Please ensure to include “Application for Full-Time Nurse – Detox Services” in the subject line of your email. Applications not labelled correctly may fail to be shortlisted. Closing date for applications is Friday the 19th of August 2022.
Apply with CV to Nicola Kelly Person in Charge at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job description available on request
Management reserves the right to amend or change this job description as required. This Position is subject to Garda Clearance.