Tabor House: Manager
The Position: Manager for Residential Addiction Treatment Centre in the North East.
Contract: This contract is conditional on the award of funding from Government which has been made available for 12 months from January to December each year.
6 Months' Probation Period.
- Management & Counselling skills.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- IAC and/or IACP Accredited Counsellor.
- Diploma in Management desirable together with a minimum of 1 Year Relevant Management Experience.
Salary: Negotiable with suitable Candidate.
Closing date for applications is the 22nd July 2022
The Employer is an equal opportunities employer and is part funded by the HSE.