Tús Nua Childcare Services: Social Care Leader & Relief Social Care Workers
Tús Nua Childcare Services are inviting applications for the position(s) of:
Social Care Leader & Relief Social Care Workers
Based close to Cavan Town, Co. Cavan, this is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, organised, and dedicated individual(s) to join our service in providing mainstream residential care to young people.
You must be solution focused and innovative in your approach in order to support the provision of a high-quality person-centred service in line with the National Standards for Children’s Residential Centres (HIQA).
- Have clear knowledge and understanding of the National Standards as well as all relevant legislation and have an awareness of how this translates to practice.
- Place empathic quality care at the heart of all thinking and decision making within the Centre.
- Applicants must have a recognised qualification in Social Studies/Social Care (minimum Level 7)
- Applicants must be flexible in order to meet the needs of the Centre
- Must have a full driver’s license.
What we offer
In return we offer a working environment that is supportive and where each staff member is valued.
- Excellent work/life balance
- Competitive incremental salary scale - in line with qualifications and experience
- Generous Sleep over rate
- All training will be provided
Should you wish to apply for this position , please forward your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
To request a Job Description please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All informal enquiries, please contact HR at 087 931 82 92