Connect Family Resource Centre: Counsellor/Psychotherapist (Gambling)
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
Connect Family Resource Centre engages with the community of Moneymore and surrounding area to encourage families and individuals to reach their full potential and to build a healthy, vibrant and proud community.
Connect FRC are recruiting a Counsellor/Psychotherapist (Gambling).
To work with and support people who have a gambling addiction, those who are struggling with harmful gambling, their affected others and to work in and with the community to determine the needs within the area, to build confidence and capacity of individuals, families experiencing gambling addiction and its effects.
- 14 Hours per week.
- This position is funded as 3-year Pilot Project.
- Relevant qualification in Counselling & Psychotherapy from an IACP/IAHIP/FT accredited body.
- Garda Vetting is essential.
- Flexible working hours will be essential; evening/weekend sessions maybe required.
- A commitment to completing specific training (eg Certificate in Gambling Addiction) which will be funded by the Gambling Awareness Trust. Intakes are January and September 2022.
- Salary €42,000 (pro rata).