Genesis Psychotherapy & Family Therapy Service: Accredited Psychotherapist (Part-Time) - Specialising in Addiction Issues
Genesis Psychotherapy & Family Therapy Service CLG are recruiting a Fully-Accredited Psychotherapist Specialising in Addiction Issues
Genesis is a well established and highly regarded psychotherapy and family therapy service, serving those who live or work in the Dublin 15 area. Our goal is provide a psychotherapy service that is low cost and accessible to all members of the community, regardless of circumstance. We pride ourselves on valuing difference and diversity and we continually work hard to ensure that we are accessible to all who need our support.
This position is part time (9 hours per week).
Genesis is seeking a part-time psychotherapist / counsellor specialising in the area of addiction. The role will involve providing up to 9 session hours per week to clients presenting with addiction issues. These clients are referred to Genesis through external agencies based in Dublin 15 and the position will involve some liaising with these agencies. The psychotherapy/counselling will be carried out both on Genesis’ premises and at the premises of these agencies so a small amount of travel will be involved (limited to Dublin 15).
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a degree or post-graduate qualification in counselling, or psychotherapy recognised by one of the following, as appropriate: the Irish Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (IACP), a relevant body within the Irish Council for Psychotherapy (ICP) or the Family Therapy Association of Ireland (FTAI).
- Be an accredited member of FTAI, IACP, IAHIP, or ICP.
- Have good English.
- Have 1-2 years post qualification experience working within a clinical setting and experience working in the area of addiction.
- Demonstrate excellent listening and communication skills.
- Hold a full, clean driving licence.
- €40 per session delivered, €20 per cancellation/no show.
- €20 per month for attending Clinical Line Management.
- €70 per month towards Supervision (pro-rata, based on session hours delivered).
Please Note: the successful candidate will be required to complete a Garda Vetting application form and supply two referees
Please send CV’s and a cover letter stating your interest in the role to the Clinical Governance Manager, Denise Hewson: firstname.lastname@example.org, 01 820 2764