Aspen Counselling Services: Child, Family and Couple Therapists
Child, Family and Couple Therapists
Aspen Counselling Services Lucan CLG, is a confidential private not for profit counselling and psychotherapy service located in Lucan since 2001. We work with a team of approximately 50 therapists, both qualified and in training, offering a range of therapeutic approaches to help with a range of issues such as:-
- Bereavement/Stress/Anger Management/Anxiety
- Relationship Issues/couples/families/children
- Abuse & Trauma
We are currently recruiting fully qualified child, family and couple therapists to work on a contract basis with the therapists invoicing Aspen on a monthly basis. Competitive rates offered
THE REQUIREMENTS :
To be eligible for the role, you will need to :
- Qualifications in Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Be a fully accredited member of an associate body
- Have training and experience in working with individuals, couples, teens and children.
- Demonstrate excellent listening and communication skills.
- Demonstrate great warmth and the ability to empathize.
- Work in the evenings or on a Saturday
- Work as part of the Team.
If you are interested, please email a cover letter along with your Curriculum Vitae to Michele Cormican at firstname.lastname@example.org