Praxis Care: Manager - Rush and Swords
Praxis Care support individuals with intellectual disabilities, mental ill health, dementia, acquired brain injury, and complex needs throughout Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, England, and Isle of Man. We are currently going through an exceptional period of growth. Due to this growth and outstanding career development opportunities we currently have the following vacancies within Intellectual Disability Services:
Rush and Swords – Co. Dublin
Praxis Care are currently looking to recruit a Manager in the North County Dublin area due to the expansion of services. Reporting to the Head of Operations the Manager will ensure the effective management and development of the Service in line with Organizational strategy, ensuring regulatory and contract compliance, whilst at all times promoting the Praxis values and brand through a high quality support of our Service Users.
The two service in North Dublin offer support for adults with intellectual disability, autism. The ethos of the services are founded upon Praxis Care’s values and vision to empower adults with multiple needs to enjoy everyday living irrespective of the complexity of their needs. This is further enhanced by the values laid out by Praxis Care to promote independence, protect individuals and promise integrity. We are looking for a Manager who is motivated to support individuals to achieve their full potential in their everyday lives.
For more information on the role please contact the Head of Operations on 085 2542567
€47,089 - €55,852 per annum pro rata*
*Salary information is based on working 39 hours per week. Salary dependent on qualification/experience.
- Professional qualification in Social Work/Applied Social Studies OR First or Second Level Nursing OR Degree in the Health and Social Care Suite OR QCF Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Services OR Degree in Youth & Community work
- 2 years paid experience in the intellectual disability or autism field for those with Social Work/Applied Social Studies or Nursing qualifications
- 3 years paid experience in the intellectual disability or autism field for those with a Degree or QCF qualification as listed above
- 3 years’ experience in a supervisory or management role in the area of health and social care.
- Full valid driving licence on application and access to own transport on appointment.
In return, we offer;
- Comprehensive Company Induction#
- Competitive rates of pay
- Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Excellent Training Programmes
- Career development opportunities
- Paid annual leave which increases with length of service
- Long service awards
Closing Date: 13th May 2021
For a full job description detailing essential and desirable criteria, and to apply please visit:
For any other queries please contact:
Telephone: 048 9081 8412
A waiting list may be created to fill similar vacancies in this jurisdiction which may arise within 9 months of the interview date.
This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable individuals and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks including, but not limited to, a satisfactory reference from your current employer and a Garda Check will be required for all successful candidates within direct care positions before a start date can be confirmed.
Apply link: https://ce0533li.webitrent.com/ce0533li_webrecruitment/wrd/run/etrec105gf.open?wvid=70447801CQ
Praxis Care is an Equal Opportunities Employer