LauraLynn Ireland’s Children’s Hospice: Clinical Nurse Manager 1 - Adult Disability Service
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
Clinical Nurse Manager 1
Adult Disability Service
Permanent pensionable contract - 39 Hours per week
We are looking for someone who is committed to supporting people with disabilities and their families, in a person centred, socially inclusive manner in accordance with our core values and underpinned by quality, best practice and research. LauraLynn Ireland’s Children’s Hospice provides the right environment for staff to develop and excel within their roles.
- Be registered with The Nursing & Midwifery Board of Ireland.
- Be RNID qualified.
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience at Staff Nurse level within the area of Intellectual Disability.
- Have a very good understanding of intellectual disability & HIQA regulations.
- Have experience of displaying a high level of professionalism in working with families.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- A willingness to work as part of a team.
- Have proven leadership skills and the ability to work with a number of staff.
- Be innovative, creative and enthusiastic.
- Be highly motivated individual with the ability to work on own initiative and the capacity to manage change.
As a staff member of LauraLynn, you can expect the following benefits:
- Flexible hours & rosters
- Friendly working environment
- Support for professional development
- Opportunities for career progression
- Modern and growing range of services
- Public Service Pension and Sick Pay Scheme
- Free Parking
- On site restaurant & subsidised meals
How to Apply
For a full job description and person specification contact our HR department, E:firstname.lastname@example.org
Informal enquiries please contact Anne Marie Carroll, Director of Nursing on 01 2893151 or E: email@example.com
Upload your CV and cover letter here or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org