Praxis Care: Manager - Mayo, Sligo and Leitrim Areas
Praxis Care support individuals with intellectual disabilities, mental ill health, dementia, acquired brain injury, and complex needs throughout Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, England, and Isle of Man. We are currently going through an exceptional period of growth. Due to this growth and outstanding career development opportunities we currently have the following vacancies within Intellectual Disability Services:
West Republic of Ireland
Mayo, Sligo and Leitrim Areas
Praxis Care are currently looking to recruit Managers in the Mayo, Sligo and Letirim areas to fill future vacancies due to the expansion of services. Reporting to the Head of Operations the Manager will ensure the effective management and development of the Service in line with Organisational strategy, ensuring regulatory and contract compliance, whilst at all times promoting the Praxis values and brand through a high quality support of our Service Users.
For more information on the role please contact the Head of Operations on 0858734632
Full Time (39 Hours)
€47,089 – €55,852 per annum pro rata*
*Salary information is based on working 39 hours per week. Salary dependent on qualification/experience.
- Professional qualification in Social Work/Applied Social Studies OR First or Second Level Nursing OR Degree in the Health and Social Care Suite OR QCF Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Services OR Degree in Youth & Community work
- 2 years paid experience in the intellectual disability or autism field for those with Social Work/Applied Social Studies or Nursing qualifications
- 3 years paid experience in the intellectual disability or autism field for those with a Degree or QCF qualification as listed above
- 3 years experience in a supervisory or management role in the area of health and social care.
- Full valid driving licence on application and access to own transport on appointment.
In return, we offer;
• Comprehensive Company Induction • Competitive rates of pay • Opportunity for additional hours • Excellent Training Programmes • Career development opportunities • Paid annual leave which increases with length of service • Long service awards
Closing Date: Thursday 24th September 2020
For a full job description detailing essential and desirable criteria, and to apply please visit: Website: www.praxiscare.ie
For any other queries please contact:
Telephone: 048 9072 7172
A waiting list may be created to fill similar vacancies in this jurisdiction which may arise within 9 months of the interview date.
This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable individuals and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks including, but not limited to, a satisfactory reference from your current employer and enhanced Police Check will be required for all successful candidates within direct care positions before a start date can be confirmed.
Praxis Care is an Equal Opportunities Employer