Forward Healthcare: Health Care Assistants
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
Calling all Qualified Health Care Assistants
Currently Recruiting for:
- Health Care Assistants for Dublin Hospitals
In these uncertain times, we have been tasked with recruiting Healthcare Assistants to support Dublin hospitals both during this on-going crisis and into the future beyond.
Our interviews and compliance will be conducted remotely to ensure we keep you safe to engage in the very necessary and valuable work that you will do in the coming months.
About: Forward Healthcare are a new innovative provider of Healthcare Assistants to hospital settings, developed by Directors with 40 years combined experience in the Health and Social Care and providing support to Irish hospitals. We value the work that our Health Care Assistants do and as such offer our Healthcare staff robust on-going support to fulfil their roles safely and effectively.
- QQI Level 5 Certificate in Health Care Support (or Healthcare Equivalent)
- Complete Garda Vetting on application
- Client focus, compassion and empathy are essential to the role
- Team work as well as flexibility and the ability to work off one’s own initiative are vital.
- Willing to undergo training and learn new skills
- Under the Protection of Employees( Temporary Agency Work) Act, 2012, Staff will be paid at the equivalent HSE/Tusla rates, which apply to the Hospital in which they are placed.
All applications should include cover letter and CV and should be e-mailed to: