Connect-123 Global Internship Programs: Program Coordinator (Part Time)
Part-time Program Coordinator
Are you looking to make a difference? Would you like a meaningful role helping develop and run programs for international students?
Connect-123 has received industry recognition as a quality provider of internship, volunteer, and study abroad opportunities for overseas students and graduates in Barcelona, Buenos Aires, Cape Town, Dublin, Shanghai, and Sydney. We’re growing and are now hiring a part-time Program Coordinator for our important Dublin location.
As a Program Coordinator, you will:
- Facilitate a rich learning experience for program participants once in-country
- Engage in coaching/mentoring sessions to help students learn from their experience and build their careers
- Provide orientations in Dublin for new program participants and help with housing
- Identify new volunteer and internship opportunities
- Participate in fun and educational social experiences for interns and volunteers
Tell us about yourself and why you would be an ideal program coordinator! Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Connect-123 assists both university students and academic advisors to find challenging, career-related internship and service learning projects in a wide range of fields, including human rights, education, community service, journalism, health care, law and sustainable development. Through our extensive network of for-profit and not-for-profit organisations in Barcelona, Buenos Aires, Cape Town, Dublin, Shanghai, and Sydney, our local, on-the-ground team can find specific opportunities for students according to their academic and career goals.
- Third level qualification
- Superior people skills, including leadership, listening, problem-solving, and coaching
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in teaching, event management, tourism, counseling or marketing
- Overseas work/travel/volunteer experience advantageous
- High energy level and entrepreneurial drive
- A deep commitment to help others and contribute to host communities and organisations